Signing your contract (after being allocated)
Permanence for cooperators is open on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm, then from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
It is during this permanence that you must come to sign your lease.
To sign your lease you have to book an appointment on-line here.
For this you have to bring:
– an ID
– a student card (or certificate)
– an income documentary (pay slip, grant certificate,parents letter of support with the monthly amount,…)
– a civil liability insurance certificate (RC)
– CHF 300.- for the share *
– CHF 50.- for the annual contribution
– the amount of 2 months rent (wihtout maintenance costs) as a rent guarantee (deposit) * / **
– the first month rent
/// Without ALL of these documents, no lease contract will be established! \\\
The amount of the first month of rent, the rent guarantee **, the social share and the contribution is to be paid cash when signing the contract, otherwise by prepayment on our Postfinance account:
Beneficiary: Ciguë, 1205 Genève
IBAN: CH94 0900 0000 1201 2868 6
But bring proof of payment when signing.
* The rent guarantee and the social part will be given back to you on your departure as long as the rents payment are up to date.
** Of course, you can also open a rent guarantee account blocked with the bank that you chose, mentioning the Ciguë as the lessor.